Grootegeluk’s overall goal was to move from a reactive to a more pro-active approach to their decision-making in the plant control environment. The requirements for pro-active decision making is exponentially more than reactive control requirements, because information from both upstream and downstream might be essential for the decision. Flow was selected as the integration tool as it had the capability to interact with all the different data sources. With its ease of use all the reporting required could be done in house
Watch the video to learn the value of Flow Software.
Exxaro Grootegeluk also won the award for Best Flow Software Innovation.
To learn more, read our related Blog posts
- Collection, Storage and Analysis of Big Data for Any Industry
- Have a true Enterprise Historian
- Make Sense of Your Industrial Data
- Flow – Information Management and Visualisation for Wonderware Historian
- 10 Trends for Industrial Decision Support Systems
- Turn Industrial Data into Operational Effectiveness