Renaldo Du Pisani, Team Leader: Electrical, explains how Namibia Breweries is driving down production cost and gaining insight into their Electrical Distribution.
Namibia Breweries had a need to improve energy efficiency, thus driving down cost of production, and the first step was to have accurate energy consumption information available. Using the Wonderware Historian solution they were able to gather information from Energy meters, solar plant inverters and generators to give them a holistic view of the business. This was then used to identify which areas are to be prioritised for process optimisation and thus energy efficiency improvements.
Watch the video to learn the value of Wonderware Historian.
Namibia Breweries also won the award for Best Operations Implementation at X-Change 2019.
To learn more about capturing and storing high-fidelity industrial data, download our FREE Wonderware Historian brochure.
To learn more, read our related Blog posts
- Collection, Storage and Analysis of Big Data for Any Industry
- Have a true Enterprise Historian
- Make Sense of Your Industrial Data
- Flow – Information Management and Visualisation for Wonderware Historian
- 10 Trends for Industrial Decision Support Systems