Improve asset performance by integrating risk-based maintenance to your Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) system. Risk-based Maintenance software generates optimised maintenance and spare parts strategies by looking at the big picture first and then prioritising before getting to the relevant details for each asset.
Integrating risk management to EAM systems, brings a systematic approach to continues improvement
Risk-based Maintenance solutions interfaces seamlessly with existing EAM systems, to enable users to get the most out of existing investments and speed up installation, implementation and deployment.
- Simulate maintenance strategies to calculate effects and ROI over the entire asset life cycle and export strategies directly to the EAM system for planning and execution.
- Comprehensive Root Cause Analysis (RCA) module for incident logging, solution definitions, and secure prevention – including an average 1:30 ROI within a year.
- Industry libraries built with 20 years’ worth of equipment reliability data, in order to speed up deployment time - up to 90% improvement.
The journey starts with quality data
Risk-based Maintenance data insights represent the strategy component of executing the journey to reach your business objectives. Productivity, safety, quality, compliance, and cost efficiency start with knowing the facts about current performance and where improvements can have the biggest impact on bottom line. Understanding the criticality of your assets, what deserves priority and what can wait to be serviced, can be crucial in today’s increasingly competitive markets. Even if all assets are equally important in, for example a packaging line, different effects in terms of direct repair or replacement costs, expected repair time, spares holding costs, and different failure rates, may serve as prioritisation inputs.
Our Promise to you!
IS³ -Industry Software, Solutions & Support, Authorised Distributor of AVEVA Software, offers the most comprehensive Asset Performance Management platform to help our customers exceed reliability, safety and performance goals. Our solution leverages enterprise data capture, cloud, augmented reality and analysis coupled with actions to enable optimised maintenance and improved profitability.
You too can benefit from the most comprehensive APM portfolio in the industry!
To learn more, read our related Blog posts:
- Asset Performance Management - 3 Ways to Maximise Return on Assets in your Mine with Risk-Based Maintenance
- Asset Performance Management - Shaping Tomorrow’s Mine
- Asset Performance Management - Effective Asset Utilisation and Maintenance
- Asset Performance Management - The Smarter Choice for Your Mine’s Growth and Health
- Asset Performance Management and Digital Transformation
- What maintenance and equipment reliability processes do you have in place?
- What is Asset Performance Management?
- Are you aligning Maintenance Strategies to your assets, using Risk-Based Maintenance?
- How to conduct an Asset Performance Management Assessment?