System Platform 2017 Update 3, and 2017 Update 3 SP1 brings a list of features. So, what’s new?
- Introducing the AVEVA Digital Exchange
- Utilize InTouch Access Anywhere to Execute InTouch OMI ViewApps
- Embedded Search in the Navigation Tree
- Link to External Content
- Hyperlink Animation for ArchestrA Graphics
- Document and Image Viewer Apps
- Multi-Tier Replication Support
Introducing the AVEVA Digital Exchange
The AVEVA Digital Exchange is a new online marketplace that allows you to explore products and offerings from a problem-first perspective, or from an industry/vertical perspective. You can now download *NEW InTouch OMI apps, and other System Platform enhancements.
Utilize InTouch Access Anywhere to Execute InTouch OMI ViewApps
In addition to executing legacy InTouch HMI applications, InTouch Access Anywhere now allows you to execute InTouch OMI ViewApps. Enjoy the same mobility and utility that InTouch Access Anywhere provides for your legacy applications with InTouch OMI ViewApps.
Embedded Search in the Navigation Tree
You can allow your run-time users to search the navigation tree (NavTree) to quickly find items within the tree. Just enter a search term in the search bar, and immediately navigate to the item you are looking for.
Link to External Content
Support has been added for external content that you have developed outside of System Platform. You can now link to this content and display the linked content within an InTouch OMI viewer app.
Hyperlink Animation for ArchestrA Graphics
A new animation that allows you to launch a browser with a configurable URL.
Learn how System Platform can bring real value to your business by watching Ernst explain some key messages around System Platform.
Document and Image Viewer Apps
Four new Viewer Apps have been added to InTouch OMI. When these apps are integrated in an InTouch OMI ViewApp, the ViewApp can display Microsoft Word documents, PDF documents, Excel spreadsheets, and images.
- DocViewerApp: The DocViewerApp shows a Word document in read-only mode within a pane of a ViewApp. Documents can be searched, and the view can be enlarged or reduced in size.
- PDFViewerApp: The PDFViewerApp shows a PDF document within a pane of a ViewApp. Documents can be searched, rotated, the view can be enlarged or reduced, and selected content can be copied to the clipboard.
- SpreadsheetViewerApp: The SpreadsheetViewerApp shows an Excel spreadsheet in read-only mode within a pane of a ViewApp. The spreadsheet view can be enlarged or reduced in size.
- ImageViewerApp: The ImageViewerApp shows an image in read-only mode within a pane of a ViewApp. Images can be flipped horizontally or vertically, or rotated, and the view of the image can be enlarged or reduced in size.
Multi-Tier Replication Support
The Historian supports multi-tier replication. Data originating at tier 1 can be replicated to tier 2, then again to tier 3, and so on.
If you need more information on System Platform 2017, please contact us.
To learn more, read our related Blog posts
- How is System Platform Different from SCADA?
- Presenting Wonderware’s System Platform 2017 with InTouch OMI
- Collection, Storage and Analysis of Big Data for Any Industry
- Have a true Enterprise Historian