Andrew Gritsenko, Senior Manager, Production Division, explains how Norilsk Nickel uses Wonderware Solutions to make their manufacturing more efficient, environmental-friendly and safe.
Norilsk Nickel, the global leader in palladium and high-grade nickel production. The aim is to digitise and automate most manufacturing operations management processes by 2020. Wonderware is the heart of the digitisation initiative and is being used for the global digital transformation projects. In this video Andrew describes why, where and how they utilise Wonderware solutions to make their manufacturing more efficient, environmental-friendly and safe.
Watch the video to learn the value of Wonderware solutions.
Norilsk Nickel also won the award for Digital Transformation Strategy at X-Change 2019.
Learn how System Platform can bring real value to your business by watching Ernst explain some key messages around System Platform.
To learn more, read our related Blog posts
- How is System Platform Different from SCADA?
- Presenting Wonderware’s System Platform 2017 with InTouch OMI
- Collection, Storage and Analysis of Big Data for Any Industry
- Have a true Enterprise Historian
- Make Sense of Your Industrial Data
- What’s New in System Platform 2017: Update 3